Organisation: Sarmaya Arts Foundation
Duration: Full time
Starting Date: Immediate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Masters degree from a recognised university in arts/ humanities.
- Prefer candidates with 12 - 15 years of experience working in research or arts management and has managed programming in an arts or humanities organisation.
- Candidates with 5 years of leadership experience will be preferred.
- An awareness and interest in the current conversations around art, history and popular culture.
- Excellent writing, speaking and public communication abilities in English and at least one other Indian language.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to represent the organisation in different spaces and platforms.
- Experience in managing and leading a diverse and talented team.
- Passionate about the arts and museums with the drive to build accessible, creative and immersive programming and communities.
- Work with the Founder in the commitment and support of the organisationʼs mission and goals.
- Develop strategic priorities for the organisation based on its mission and goals and create the roadmap for achieving them.
- Motivate, inspire and lead the team at Sarmaya to attain goals across research, programming, digital and education.
- Create and sustain programmes that support Sarmaya digital and on ground outreach missions.
- Building a network of partners to develop meaningful collaborations and strategic partnerships.
- Advocacy for the organisation in the arts and culture space in India and internationally.
- Build, implement and review monthly and annual plans for the organisation and in consultation with the founder and management.
- Writing press releases and leading coordination with press for any events and outreach at Sarmaya.
- Oversee administrative processes at the Sarmaya archive.
- Manage and oversee Sarmaya consultants and contributors.
- Lead resource mobilisation and financial management of budgets across programming.
- Assist the funder in fundraising initiatives.
Interested applicants please email your resume to email@example.com
along with a covering letter stating interest and experience for the role.