Sarmaya Arts Foundation (Sarmaya).
Sarmaya reserves the right to may update these terms so we recommend that you should check them regularly. The date of the last update and/or amendment will always be stated at the bottom of these terms. Your continued use of sarmaya.in will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
“Sarmaya’ Content” in the terms set out on this page refer to
- Images of the Sarmaya collections including the archival collections
- Details of exhibits, editorials or descriptive texts
- Audio Visual footage of the collections or any of the programmes created by Sarmaya
- Images and texts published in catalogues, booklets, brochures by Sarmaya
- Images and texts published in handouts, activity sheets, teachers’ resources and downloadable activity sheets and teachers’ resources on sarmaya.in and its sub domains
- Images and texts on sarmaya.in, and its sub domains
- Images and texts on the Sarmaya’s’ social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Images and texts on collaborative platforms
- The intellectual property rights of all Sarmaya’s’ Content contained within the above-mentioned list, are owned by Sarmaya Arts Foundation (Sarmaya), and other copyright owners as specified. All content is maintained under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. (Creative CommonsAttribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International)
USING SARMAYA COLLECTIONS FOR NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSE
We support and encourage users to appreciate Sarmaya Content. Sarmaya considers the following as permitted non-commercial use of Content which can be downloaded / copied subject to the conditions described below:
- Personal use of Content for non-commercial research and private study.
- Educational use of Content for the purpose of teaching and instruction or by a student in course related work within an educational establishment.
- Downloading Sarmaya copyright audio-visual Content for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Downloading and printing of Sarmaya copyright learning Content for non-commercial educational use.
- Embedding links to Sarmaya audio-visual Content for non-commercial use, providing no Third-Party Content rights are infringed.
The following conditions apply:
- Images cannot be published in print except as handouts for instruction for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Images of Sarmaya collections, exhibits on display anywhere in the Sarmaya premises photographed on an individual's mobile phone or digital camera as photo or video is included under this.
- All content must be credited as follows: © Sarmaya Arts Foundation
- Images for use in artworks / brochures for any kind of publicity, as display aids and catalogues are subject to our commercial conditions.
USING CONTENT ON SARMAYA ARTS FOUNDATION AND SARMAYA.IN FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
If you wish to use Content for a use that is commercial or for a use not covered by the USING CONTENT ON SARMAYA ARTS FOUNDATION OR SARMAYA.IN FOR NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, please contact our Image Acquisitions Team: email@example.com
The Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to film or photograph on its premises, or to reproduce videos or photographs or text of objects in its collections. Organisation personnel are authorized to enforce all policies and procedures included herein.
Mailing Address: 1602, Spring Towers, Island City Center,
GD Ambedkar Marg, Dadar East, Mumbai - 400014
Phone: +91 66391602
We will respond to all requests within 30 days.